We provide a wide range of services encompassing all styles and types of furniture. You may already have sketches or drawings of what you want, which we will be happy to work from. Alternatively we can work with you to formulate a finished design. If you have a piece of furniture or joinery in mind, please contact us to arrange an appointment. contact form
You can choose from a wide range of materials; most hardwoods and softwoods, some exotic species (can be ordered in), veneered boards and laminate faced boards. Most materials can also be stained or tinted to a specific colour or shade.
You may just require an existing piece of furniture to be refinished or restored or a dining table french polished. We can do this sometimes in your home, or if not, in our finishing workshop. We also offer you a completely bespoke paint colour service either to match existing furniture or décor, or to create a specific effect or colour.
These are some of the types of furniture /joinery we can produce for you.
Freestanding furniture: dining tables and chairs, coffee tables, TV stands, book cases, desks, display cabinets, corner cupboards, chests of drawers and bed frames.
- Freestanding furniture: dining tables and chairs, coffee tables, TV stands, book cases, desks, display cabinets, corner cupboards, chests of drawers and bed frames.
- Fitted furniture: kitchens, wardrobes (including walk-in/dressing room), bedrooms, bathrooms, lounges and home offices. Rather than having to settle for the best fit from different size standard modules offered by so called fitted furniture specialists, we make our fitted furniture to fit the space exactly meaning no space is wasted and you don’t have to put up with large infill panels.
- Furniture matching service : an extra piece to match your existing furniture which is no longer available.
- Kitchen door replacement: We can match to any design if you require extra doors for a kitchen which is out of production. Or you can pick a completely new style which we can produce in virtually any material and finish.
- Radiator cabinets : these can range from the very simple, painted to blend in with your décor to something more traditional with brass grilles, or turned columns or even false cupboard doors and drawers.
- Heirloom/collector pieces : that special piece that will be handed down through the family, or maybe commissioned as a special present for a birthday, wedding or retirement, or a special cabinet or display case that will be as fabulous as the precious collection on display.
- Commercial work : reception desks and furniture, display/promotional cabinets, storage cupboards, meeting room tables, board room tables.
- Bespoke joinery : matching skirting boards, architraves and other architectural mouldings , wall panelling, window seats and shelving
contemporary, bespoke kitchen design, built in wardrobes, cabinet, table, bedroom wardrobes, home furnishings, handmade beds, study furniture,
bespoke fitted wardrobes,